- Kildonan Lodge Hotel Edinburgh A Unique experience in Scottish Hospitality"
- 14 Brand Trends i n Business for 2014
- NBTC HOLLAND MARKETING BRINGS PRESIDENTS AND DIRECTORS OF (INTER)NATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS TO THE CITY OF MAASTRICHT AND SURROUNDINGS
- Larger-Than-Life Dandelions Spread Seeds of Blessings in HKTB Hong Kong Winterfest
- UNESCO logos and Viennese coffeehouse culture
- VIDEO: Food and drink in Vienna
- The gay and lesbian ball season
- Viennese ball season about to start
- Major exhibitions in Vienna for the first half of 2014
- Blickfang design fair - Vienna - Wien
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok Thailand has announced a new hourly room rate
- Walking Tour Top landmarks in Paris
- Contemporary culture and nightlife in Vienna
- Vienna – the City of Wine
- Fin de siècle Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Mozart: 21 locations in Vienna
- Imperial Vienna
- Green Vienna
- In the Footsteps of Vienna’s Famous Musicians
- Gay and Lesbian Life in Vienna
- Vienna– Facts & Figures
- Martin Visser: collector, designer, free spirit - Bonnefanten Maastricht
- 50% Netherlands below sealevel - Deltaworks on a map
- Plastic Pollution has become a man-made global catastrophe
- Global Undersea Fiber Cables - on a Google Map
- Wineregions in the world
- Climate change in climate hotmap
- Recent News on Artdaily
- Tour de France 2012 - overview all stages on a Google map
- Google Maps version 3 - calculate polylines and surface
- Fundo San José Eco-Lodge Hotel - Chanchamayo - Peru
- Maps of all capitals in the world
- Why a Virtual Travel Tradeshow?
- Relax in a green environment at the airport: Princess Irene opens world's first Airport Park
|The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship|
|dinsdag, 06 december 2011 11:25|
The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship, commonly referred to as Euro 2012, will be the 14th European Championship for national football teams sanctioned by UEFA. The final tournament will be hosted by Poland and Ukraine between 8 June and 1 July 2012.
This bid was chosen by UEFA's Executive Committee in 2007. The final tournament features sixteen nations, the last European Championship to do so (from Euro 2016 onward, there will be 24 finalists). Qualification was contested by 51 nations between August 2010 and November 2011 to join the two host nations in the tournament.
The joint Poland–Ukraine bid was chosen by a vote of the UEFA Executive Committee at a meeting in Cardiff on 18 April 2007. This bid defeated the other shortlisted bids from Italy and Croatia–Hungary, becoming the third successful joint bid for the European Championship, after those of Belgium–Netherlands (2000) and Austria–Switzerland (2008).